Friday, February 11, 2011

Sterling Rambo Catches Bieber Fever

Imagination Station:  Written with the help of my perverted soulmate.

OMG! It’s JUSTIN BIEBER! THE BIEBS! OMFG! I’m so excited. It’s like he’s reaching out and touching me. It’s like I can touch that fluffy, sexy, feathered manly man hair of young manliness. AHHHHHHH! He’s so cute. He’s so fluffy, I’m gonna die! I’m a man and I have a bromance for Justin Bieber.


The name’s Sterling Rambo and I’m a manly man who loves Justin Bieber to epic manly proportions. Oh, those eyes. Those moves. That voice. He moves my man soul deep down in my man loins.

I just saw the epic manly experience know as Justin Bieber: Never Say Never Concert 3D. And I reached out to touch him with my manly man hands and he reached out to me with his manly man hands. We shared a moment. It was beautiful. And manly.



I love his love of the manly color purple. It brings out the brown man-ness of his hair and contrasts so good with his porcelain manly skin that looks like a man porcelain doll.

And Justin Bieber loves balls too. He plays various man sports, just like me. We, two men, could go and play with basketballs or soccer balls or ping pong balls or golf balls. Balls in all shapes and sizes.

So, back off tween bitches. He’s mine.

And I’m not letting him go. I’m like baby baby baby OHHHHH!

And he’s a great dancer like moi. Many a woman has been wooed by my horizontal mambo dance moves. I’ve got manly abs of plexi-glass. Abs of concrete. Abs (and buns as well) of steel.

We could have the most beautiful bromance. Lift weights together, go to the gym, watch football, pick up chicks, chop wood like manly man lumberjacks that wear an oh so stylish form of plaid, paint our nails, etc. You know, various man stuff.

So give me a call Justin Bieber.  This could be the start of a beautiful manly bromance.

1 comment:

  1. Genius! "Oh, those eyes. Those moves. That voice. He moves my man soul deep down in my man loins." Loins is the best euphemism I have ever heard!
    Second favorite part: "And Justin Bieber loves balls too. He plays various man sports, just like me. We, two men, could go and play with basketballs or soccer balls or ping pong balls or golf balls. Balls in all shapes and sizes." Just wondering: are you referencing the axe commercials here?
    Keep it up! I always can count on a good laugh from you! :)
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete