Friday, February 25, 2011

Best Rap Eva

Imagination Station:
Be jealous yo

Yo

Yo

Yo

Word

Word

For real

Word

I’m makin’ millions for real

And all the peeps in the hood

They know it’s all good

‘Cause I gots grillz in my teeth and in my yard

And then I’m gonna be grillin’ them hot dogs

And eatin’ them

‘Cause that’s what a gangsta does

This a real rap

Yo

Yo

Yo

Word

Word

*awkward crotch grap*

For real

Word

*pullin’ up my pants*

When I’m up in the club

You know I be dancin’ wit some hoes for sure

‘Cause you know how it is when it is where it is

Yeah diggy dawg

Woof Woof

My bite is as bad as my bark byotches

Yo

Yo

Yo

Word

Word

For real

*reversin’ my baseball cap*

Word

For shizzle my nizzle up in the hizzle dizzle

Before I bust a cap up in here

For rizzle drizzle fizzle

I’m so gansta and wit it

All you other homies ain’t

Why? ‘Cause I said so

Whatcha gonna do about it?

Yo

Yo

Yo

*slow-mo shot of me nodding to the beat*

Word

Word

For real

Word

You know what it is how it is when it is where it is at

It’s at yo momma’s house

Oh, burn home skillet

Tsssssssssss

Yo

Yo

Yo

Word

Word

For real word

Peace out homies, peeps, and my diggy dawgs

Word out

And holla at yo momma for me

Yeah

1 comment: