Monday, March 14, 2011

OMG BEST SONG EVER

Imagination Station:



OMG, like I'm so excited to share with you guys this like totally hip song.  I heard it and I just had to start snapping my fingers, 'cause it was that good.  Oh, btw, my name is Kelly, and I'm totally the most popular and awesome girl at my school, so obvi I have great taste, 'cause people with bad taste are not popular.  They're losers.

Anyway, I'm here today to talk about Rebecca Black's latest single and soon to be epic hit "Friday."

Everyday is friday when you listen to this song.  It's a great party song, while at the same time being an angsty teen anthem.  She discusses all problems that teens face.  Like rushing around in the morning is tough, especially if you are a girl and especially if you are a pretty girl, like me.  I have to wake up and then shower and then put on my makeup.  Then I have to straighten my hair and make sure my eyeliner is thick enough to make my eyes pop, but not too thick, because I don't want to look like a hooker.  Popular girls should look slutty, not trashy.

Then, like most of us, Rebecca goes to the bus stop, where all her like totally BFF frenemies are going to pick her up in their cool car.  And she, like us, must decide where to sit in the car.  The front seat?  The back seat?  Do you have any idea how hard it is too choose?  Totally tough.

Everybody is looking forward to the weekend and partying it up.  Every time I hear this song, I can't wait to go party and get totally wasted like any other wholesome teen.

Not only is Rebecca's song like totally awesome, it's also educational.  Because of her, I know that Thursday comes before Friday and then comes Saturday and Sunday.  Thanks Rebecca.  But I don't know the other days of the week, so you should like totally make another song.  "It's Monday, Monday, Mo-Mo-Mo-Monday.  Everybody's looking forward to school!"

Plus, she hangs out with cool older people that rap.  Like that's totally cool.

This song is the best song EVER!!!! <3

Reality:



No comments:

Post a Comment