Friday, April 8, 2011

Sterling Rambo the 3D Movie Experience

Imagination Station:


Hello, my name is Sterling Rambo.  If you're a lady reading this, then I said that previous statement in a highly manly and seductive man voice.  If not, then I just said it in a manly man voice.

Given my high manly status in society, I'm having a movie made about me.  Well, sort of.  It's in production.  By production I mean a half written script on my desk.  Anyway, I'm hoping to get Steven or Martin to direct it.  You know, the top dogs in the movie industry.  They own the video store across the street and they also happen to own a camera.

So, as I'm writing this script about me battling intergalactic space zombies and saving extremely hot chicks with large boobs, I suddenly think to myself, "What songs are going to be in the movie?"  Now, I'm musically inclined, but how awesome and manly my music sounds... some people have died from how awesome it is.  It's a condition know as Soundmangasmus de Man Sound, or in in layman's terms "Soundmangasm of Man Sound that Also Happens to Kill Disorder."  I just wanted to serenade you Trixi  Hot Buns.  I never meant for it to kill you.  *dramatically sobs manly*

So, here's what I'm thinking for the movie soundtrack:

Here's what the opening credits will go along with:


Any club scene will play this song:


This is for the dramatic shed a tear moment in the movie:


This is for the fast paced fight scenes:


This is for the final slo-mo dramatic fighting scene:


This is for the end credits:


No comments:

Post a Comment