Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tiny Thoughts With Tiffany 2

Imagination Station:

Every Tuesday, Tiffany, the most popular girl at her school, shares her thoughts of the day.  Some are funny, others serious, but they are always poignant and deep. 



So like hey guys, it’s Tiffany again, and I’ve got like another tiny thought for Tuesday, so like be super excited to hear it.  Are you super excited to hear it?  Okay, good.  

So, I was totally skipping school today because it was a school day, and I think like learning is stupid.  I'm already educationed.  The way I see it, there are two goals to school.  One is being literate, which I can totally read.  I read Seventeen Magazine all the time.  The other is basic adding.  One plus one equals eleven.  High five to myself for my awesome math skills.

Anyway, since I already learneded stuff, I went to my friend Ashley's house and hung out there.  She has an aquarium with fish.  I thought that was not cool, so I told Ashley that having an aquarium was animal abuse.

And then she said, "Like why do you think that?"

And then I was like, "Ashley, like OMG, are you for realz?  Like you're drowning your fish."

And then she was like, "Oh, but Tiffany, fish live in water."

But then I was like, "BS Ashley.  If they live underwater, then how can they breath?"

Ashley totally took a pensive pause at this pivotal poignant moment. (OMG, like thumbs up for my alliterizing skills.  I knew I skipped English class for a reason.)  Then she said, "IDK Tiffany, you should google it."

We totally googled it.  Apparently, fish have gills.  

That was my thought for the day.  Glad you guys enjoyed it.  Stay pretty my pretty people.  Oh, but if you're ugly, get pretty and then stay pretty.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow... Tiffany... GENIUS!!! I had my own Tiffany moment recently. It never occured to me the significance of the "Detroit Pistons." Then I thought, "oh... pistons. Like in a car? No way!" Yes, I am blonde. It is possible to be a clueless intellectual.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete